This morning the girls were acting like I was a monster. Yelling and screaming and trying to hide every time I walked into the room. They play so well together and are really good friends. I hope that their friendship will last forever. This is them hiding in their "cave" from the scary monster. What a great thing it is to have an imagination.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, so, Maria you have to get on Facebook! Things are good with us. Jonathan is finishing his Master's in Marriage and Family Therapy here at St. Mary's in San Antonio. I miss Lubbock and I envy you getting to stay there even longer. Everybody I know that moved away misses it-even the people who couldn't stand it while they were there. The boys still ask when we are going to move back to the yellow house. I saw some missionaries doing a haka on youtube (I saw the All Blacks from your NZ too) and I remembered that video you showed us in RS of John (was that a haka?) from your reception (?). I thought, 'I miss my friend Maria!' Anyway, I'm on facebook, or my email is malleyfam at aol dot com
This picture made Tatum sad. She said that she misses your girls. She also saw a van like your and started to cry because she misses you all. We miss you guys and we even miss Lubbock. Tell the girls hi from Tatum.
Post a Comment