CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labour Day Holiday

Well we had a very productive and fun holiday. I thought John was going to be busy all day so I siked myself up keep the girls and myself busy also, and then 2 hours after he left John shows up on the doorstep with the day off. We kept ourselves busy and then played with some members in our ward. It was a beautiful day and the girls played and played and then came and played softball with the adults. Anya hit the ball really well and Nadia just argued with me the whole time about how she could play and hit the ball all by herslf and that I needed to leave her alone.(lovely..... she is only 2, don't I get anytime to baby her!) Oh well we had a lovely family day which was a nice surprise and we got to play int the sun before the nasty mosquito's came out.

0 comments: