CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Long Days

Well today was a hard day for Anya, she got her shots yesterday and because of that had a fever and was achy, and then to top it all off she fell off the monkey bars right onto her head. Luckily Lindsay was here that that was a huge blessing, John also came to check on her and there was nothing serious but she is super sore and bruised, (a sprined neck) and she doesn't even want to go to school which is saying something. Anyway the day is coming to and end, I have to keep an eye on Anya and John is on call but other than that we made it through the day and on days like this that is saying something.

1 comments:

Gaylene said...

Ouch!! I'm glad she's ok!! I'll bet that hurt bad. Poor girl. Gives her hugs from me and Abby.