CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

4 comments:

The Ashdowns said...

Thanks, I really don't know what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it though. I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful girls. Keep 'em comin'! :)

Heather said...

OK.. are you sick of me telling me gorgeous you all are? because I seriously can't get over it.

Your girls are SO cute!! I've been busy and haven't been checking blogs the past week or so.. love all the pictures!

Heather said...

Hey girly!
- click customize
- go to page elements
- add a gadget
- choose 'blog list' from the options
- you have to type them all in again.
- then hit save.

It should be the same as you did it before.. let me know if something weird is going on and I'll do my best to help you.. I've learned a LOT since I started doing this... because I've tried a billion things! :)

and ooooh I'm excited for your yummies on my cookbook blog! yay!

nuggets3 said...

Hun, you need to put more videos on your site the boys are just flipping seeing their cousins and listening to their accents, they are sooooo beautiful, hope to see more vid's soon love all the Goldsmith's in Queensland