DO you ever have those days when you are sooo proud.
When Anya learnt to swim this was one of those days. She is such a natural athlete and while I am glad I am also noticing that because things come easy for her when something is a little hard she wants to give up. Not entirely but I can see that hard work is not fun for her and because she isn't used to struggling she doesn't like it and would prefer not to do it.
How can I help her to be one of those people who don't give up. who look at hard things, grit their teeth face it head on and whistle a happy tune. I know these people exist well maybe not whistling a happy tune but they still have and face challenges head on without complaint.
THe answer is I guess is by trying to be one of those people myself but I was hoping for an easier way(:
I am just thinking aloud today and this seems to be where my thought are going off into cyberspace, so anyways.... back to the video,
I LOVE THAT MY LITTLE GIRL CAN SWIM!!!.
Both Anya and Nadia make me very proud!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment