CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Huge news

We have lots of life changes coming up, and it seems like we always lump 3-4 together just to make it more interesting.


1st-Maria is pregnant and the due date is May4th, which means baby will be delivered by C-section sometime in April. Poor girl has been ridiculously morning sick for 10 whole weeks. I've never seen anyone this sick this long, she has actually been losing weight. Hope she gets feeling better soon.

2nd-We are moving to Gainesville, Florida after Christmas this year.

3rd-John is transferring from Texas Tech to the University of Florida for his last 2 1/2 years of residency training in anesthesia. There has been some turmoil in his department in Lubbock and the opportunity arose to transfer to a great program with wonderful tradition and training in a sunny Florida. He is scheduled to start January 5th of 2010, so we have to get on the road as soon as work finishes in Texas.

14 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Congratulations! What great changes for your family!! Yay!
I hope Maria feels better!

lisalisa said...

Congrats you guys! so sorry that you're sick. :( Florida sounds fun!

Jana and Mario said...

WOW! I am excited for you guys! Hopefully you get your boy this time. We are having a baby in April too!

Baxter's said...

Hang tough Maria....yuck

Days of Our Lives said...

Congratulations are in order! We are actually making our first trip to Florida this February. I hope we can hook up sometime!

So what do you and John think? Boy or girl this time?

Becky R.

Spencer and Shreann said...

congratulations on all the changes! We will keep Maria in our prayers.

Chels said...

You will be missed!

Dimebag Dave said...

Congratulations all around. :) Although we'll miss you, we're happy for you. And hope Maria gets to feeling better soon. Post when you know the gender!

Unknown said...

Oh maria! How awesome! congrats! send me baby dust! it seems like everybody else but me can get preggers! Whats your phone number?

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Congrats on the news. John I swear if you become a Tebow fan the friendship is over.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking alot about y'all the last couple of days! I miss you all, and hope to see you in your drive across Texas! You are welcome to make my house a resting stop along the way :)I am so excited about that little baby!! Boy or Girl, I thought that was going to be what the "Huge News" was. I am going to call ya tomorrow, Tell the girls Aunti Taysh sends her love!

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys!!! So many changes. I need to call you Maria. I have a little news of my own.. not sure if you heard the first news.. but there's second news too.. it's been one crazy summer.

check out my blog or I will try to call you and tell you about it all.

I'm sorry you are so sick.. have you asked your doctor about Zofran? It's a nausea med that is a MIRACLE worker. and lots of pregnant women take it. It makes a huge difference.

Did you hear about president Hansen??

Anyway.. we need to talk!
Love you.

Noel and Angela said...

Congrats on the baby and you know Gainsville isn't that far from where we are in Florida (well at least compared to lubbock). You guys should come and visit the beaches on Panama City Beach sometime. We will be here until late May early June.

Unknown said...

Maria, I lost your phone number...send life signals please!