CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a Girl

Another little Chiara female is on the way. Poor John is going to be surrounded by hormones, PMS and pedicures.

We are glad that she will be part of our family and look forward to seeing what spunky little personality is being sent to us this time.

9 comments:

lisalisa said...

Congrats! You can Chanell should talk strategy!

Heather said...

Wow!!! My brother feels John's pain :) ! 3 girls! That is so exciting. Another Chaira beauty. Congratulations!!

Our #2 is a baby girl too! I'm so so excited.

Jana and Mario said...

Congrats! She will love to be part of your family!

Spencer and Shreann said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the new little girl! I'm sure her older sisters are very excited. :)

Ashleigh said...

Congrats. That's exciting!

Lindsey said...

Hey there...how's Florida treating you? Lubbock feels a little emptier already...miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Maria! Congrats on the girl! how's FL?

Joz1234 said...

So excited to see what personality she has too! I found your blog from Becky Ginos' blog. Didn't know you had one! ;-)

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

Congrats Maria and John! We miss you and the girls. I wish we could have gotten together before ya'll left! And 3 girls is FUN! I would know ;) Hope you get to feeling better Maria, I know how sick you get being pregnant. Tell John Charles and I send our thoughts.