CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Time

Anya had a meet the teacher "T" party today and she loved it. She was so excited to go to school and even decided to do her homework before school. I know she will have fun and I hope that she will learn a ton and that this will be a great experience. I want her to have the best, better than I ever got and this is a great pre-school, but it is funny how much you can love a little person and how you will do and sacrifice anything for them. It is also funny how much you worry for them... This is pre-school for goodness sake yet I prayed and worried and contemplated and researched and called everyone to see where we should send her. Oh well hopefully it won't be a glorified playgroup.

0 comments: