CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Playing house


The girls decided to play house under the table with my sheets, cheap fun and it kept them entertained for ages. Every time I came to check on them they squealed like little pigs and called me the big bad wolf. Anya started doing googly eyes to keep me away...

1 comments:

Heather said...

Googly eyes! I love it.. and now I officially know what that means :)

You are a great mom.

And your blog is super cute!! I like this one even better. I fussed with mine FOREVER. You know how under customize there's the fonts and colors tab? I changed the fonts and colors several times before I finally decided to WALK AWAY. It is fun to play with.

And guess what.. I'VE been practicing MY serve too.. so I see your trash talk and raise you one!!

I love tennis. If we lived by each other we could play EVERY week. boooo for living so far away from each other.