Well it is official we are out of diapers. Nadia is dry through the night and has been for about 2 weeks now. Wow... I thought I would love it but actually it is not as cool as it seems. Today we went to a playground to play and lo and behold the girls needed to go poop. Both of them and what was there around, ohhh a stinky outhouse. mmmm lets just say that I prefer the diapers right about now. No I am proud of the girls and it is cheaper not having to buy diapers, but now my girl is no longer a baby, she is a big girl now as she constantly reminds me.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey guys! I found your link through Shreanne's...congrats on being diaper-free! And good luck with all that brings! Give us a call when you miss the baby/diaper stage and you can come over and help us with ours. :)
Congrats on no more diapers! How did you get her to be dry through the night (we have reverted and are really struggling with that)? We would love to come and visit. We will have to plan a trip soon. Thanks for the invite.
Awesome, no more diaper!!! I think that mean it's time for #3!!!! So get crackin'!! LOL
P.S. We HAVE to get together, I need you to make me laugh!! I also need to get out and away from my camera. I think I feel burn out comein' on.......
Post a Comment