CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Marry Poppins

The girls love Mary Poppins and are always singing supercalafragalistic....anyways you all know the song. Well, this morning as I was cleaning Nadia proceeded to help me by wiping the table and then getting out the broom to sweep the floor. I was glad that she was distracted and playing quietly then I saw her start dancing with the broom and singing...."Chim chiminy Chim chiminy chim chim charu..."she was pretending to be a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins and was doing the song and dance. She was so cute and remembered the words that I couldn't help but laugh at her. I love seeing her use her imagination.

Later on today while I was at the computer Nadia walks up to me pulls on my pant leg and says looking up at me "SIR" another tug on the pants "SIR, can you change my bum". What is she Oliver Twist!! I enjoy seeing their personalities that are so different and especially how imaginative Nadia really is.

0 comments: