I have decided to post the funny things that the girls say as I am hopeless at keeping a journal and at least I will have this as a record.
A couple of days ago Anya started asking me about loose teeth. I guess a Friend of hers who is 5 or 6 has started getting loose teeth and had showed Anya. So here is the conversation.
(Anya) "mummy why do we lose our teeth?"
(Maria) When we get older everybody loses their baby teeth and big girl teeth come through.
(Anya) what do we do with the baby teeth?
(Maria)Well we put it under our pillow and the tooth fairy comes and gives us money for our teeth.
(Anya)" Why does the tooth fairy want our teeth?. "
Now this is a good question as teeth are not that appealing,but I told her that the tooth fairy loves teeth they are her favourite thing to have and that is why she pays us for the teeth."
(Anya) "after sitting there thinking for a while asks Is the tooth fairy really a real person or is she pretend?."
What can you say but the truth I only hope she does not ask me about Santa but anyways I still believe in Santa so we might be safe there.
Anyway after I told her that the tooth fairy was not a real person she paused again and frowned at me then said Mummy I think you are the one that put the money under my pillow. I proceeded to ignore her so she asked a little more loudly Mum are you the one that pretends to be the tooth fairy. I looked at her and said that this was one of those questions that I don't answer.....
She is too smart for her own good.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Posted by chiara family at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment