CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July




Happy Fourth of July to all. We got up early and sat and watched the parade. We were at the end of the route and therefore the girls missed out on the lollie and Candy which was fine by me. We then went and had a BBQ and swim and stayed up to watch the fireworks. I was a nervous wreck the whole night as there were crazy people all around us lighting off fireworks and not being careful. John kept commenting on how when I was a kid I was probably running around and I needed to relax and let our kids enjoy the night, I know he was right but tht didn't stop my fretting. All in All the night was fun and I was the only one that got burnt.

0 comments: