Nadia has been throwing up all over the place and so I gave her a bowl that she had to take with her everwhere around the house as I was sick of cleaning throw up.... I told her that it was (the bowl) to be her new bestfriend. She was walking around the house talking to her"new bestfriend"... Daddy..she said "have you met my bestfriend?" It was really funny she is also just in her panties as I had done so much laundry and it is easier to throw her in the bath if there are less clothes to take off.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So sorry to hear Nadia's sick. That's when a mom really earns her wages. It's sweet to see how small children never feel sorry for themselves but try to keep functioning the best they can. Even feeling their worst, they can say the funniest things.
Bent has been throwing up since Saturday. I am SO sick of doing laundry. We also have a bowl for him, and when he sees us bringing it towards him he cries even harder. Poor kids. And poor us. :)
I'm sorry she's been sick. No fun. I feel your pain though, Julia just got over her sickness. I was so tired of doing laundry. We too had a throw up bowl. Now if she made it or not was another story.
That is really cute. well, the best friend part, not the throwing up all over part.
Hope she feels better soon!!
That makes me so sad to hear that she was throwing up! But what a personality! I love your little girls and hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment