CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rugby




So I am finally able to get to the real MEAT an Potatoes of the trip.. well thats how we would say it back home anyways..
We went out to San Diego to play in a touch rugby tourniment. It was awesome. We practise d before hand, and, the day even though it was cold ended up being fun. I am going to do some boasting here as we won the Co-ed section (yehaw!!!) of the tourniment and I was even MVP for the women...Not bad for an old lady huh..


So I am hooked, Nationals are in November. Now I have to save up so we can go, and get my butt into gear so that this time I don't hurt so much the next day..




Here are some

Pics from the day, we don't have to many as umm we were all kind of busy

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are amazing! So much talent and athletic ability. (Could you send some of it my way?!)

Congrats on the MVP and Coed winnings! It's so cool that you and John can have that kind of fun together.