CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Well Nadia was Nemo and Anya was Mulan and John and I were big babies, we had lots of fun at the church trunk or treat but the kids had more fun knocking on doors, practising for the mission.(=

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Ha! You guys look great! Love the costumes!

Baxter's said...

Lisa Oz here...found you off of Heather's blog...had to check up on you. Seems like you are doing fantastic! Great to catch up!

Josh and Aleesha said...

You look like you had fun. Our ward is really boring so we skipped out on our trunk or treat plus they had it on Halloween and the kids wanted to go trick or treating with their cousins. I need your number I can't find it.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you got John - a Chiara - in footsie pajamas with a bottle! He must really like you!!

Heather said...

NICE! love the costumes. Way to get into the spirit of things. I threw on a chef's hat, apron, and some flour on my face and called it good this year. Lame. Yours is mucho better.

anyhoo.

Kozlowski Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Ma,

You guys look awesome. I just deleted my comment and didn't want to leave my address. Shoot me your email and I will send you my address.- Kristen

Kozlowski Family said...

P.S. I wanted to let you know we decided to go private, so when you get a sec email me your gmail address so I can send you an invite. (kcrockett32@hotmail.com)

Jana and Mario said...

That is great that you guys all got dressed up! We miss Lubbock!