goodness your girls are so beautiful, they so take after there mum! Its so great to hear from you. I have been wondering what you have been up too and now I can keep up. Josh and I are actually applying (him not me) to chiropractic schools and we'll be moving to Irvine, CA in a few weeks. what are you guys up to.
4 comments:
Nadia I am so jealous. Tatum says hi. She misses you guys.
Hey there!
Our address is:
4425 Allentown Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78238
I guess I should give you our email too:
malleyfam@aol.com
You're on the ball with the Christmas card thing - send me your address too.
Heidi
Here is our address
176 W. 1000 N. Unit B
Bountiful, UT 84010
Josh is taking his boards right now. We are just a little stressed.
goodness your girls are so beautiful, they so take after there mum! Its so great to hear from you. I have been wondering what you have been up too and now I can keep up. Josh and I are actually applying (him not me) to chiropractic schools and we'll be moving to Irvine, CA in a few weeks. what are you guys up to.
Post a Comment