CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hair Cut

Yes we cut Anya's hair. I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me she wanted to cut it and donate the hair to those girls who don't have hair. We talked about baby Lily and others who needed to wear wigs and she was so excited to do it. I tried not to be too sad but inside my heart was breaking.

I am so proud of her. She always thinks of others and I love that about her. Nadia on the other hand was so upset. SHe sreamed and cried at the hairdresser and gave him dirty looks and kept telling Anya that if she did it she would have ugly hair. Anya just replied but Nani it will make pretty hair for someone else.

Now Nadia is semi okay with it but man her eyes were shooting daggers, if looks could kill that hairdresser was done for.

I will post some pictures of my girl later

They cut off a foot I made sure that he had more than enough. I told him as he was just going to take 9 inches. I said you make sure you have enough as I didin't want to cut her hair for no reason. He got it all ready and is sending it in for us.

I love my girls they are blessings in my life and are great examples to me, even Nadia who was just trying to protect her sister.

5 comments:

Spencer and Shreann said...

Dear Anya,
Thank you so much for donating your hair! It really makes a difference to kids like Lily! We love and miss you. Have your mommy put some pictures of your hair cut when she gets a minute. :)
love,
Shreann (Lily's mommy)

Spencer and Shreann said...

This is Spencer (Oille's & Lily's Dad) I am at work ending the day. When I read this it made me feel so good and greatful for good friend and good little sisters who take care of their older sister. Thanks!

I didn't know my wife posted but even so I thought that I would as well.

Spencer Wm.

Lindsey said...

Anya,
That's such a brave and kind thing you did! Somebody is going to be so excited to have a wig made from your beautiful brown hair. I love how much you are always thinking of others.

And Nadia,
Good job looking out for your sister. I can tell that you love her, and that's so important.

Love,
Eli's mom

Lindsey said...

Anya,
That's such a brave and kind thing you did! Somebody is going to be so excited to have a wig made from your beautiful brown hair. I love how much you are always thinking of others.

And Nadia,
Good job looking out for your sister. I can tell that you love her, and that's so important.

Love,
Eli's mom

Heather said...

Oh my gosh how sweet Anya!! That was very very touching. What an amazing little girl you are!

Elena is scrumptious Ma!!!!