Elena just rolled over today, wow what a mile stone she has also in the last week started smiling which is super cute and her cooo's are precious.
The girls were so excited over her little milestones. They are not jealous over the fuss she gets and they are the ones doing most of the fussing over her.
She just has to let out a little squawk and they come running. Nadia especially has so much love for her and Anya is the little mother hen...(right now she is holding her and burping her) They are both great helpers as well you can really see the love they have for her
Needless to say she is going to be spoiled though I am not sure if that is in her nature she is so lovely!!! They all are!!!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
My Girls
Posted by chiara family at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
AHHH I haven't checked blogs in so long!! Elena is beautiful! And I love her name. gorgeous! She is so precious, congratulations!
I hope you are surviving with three kids! I know I have my hands full with two :) Babies are so special.
Miss you Ma!
Post a Comment