CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Elena Te Aroha Chiara has arrived

12 comments:

Durrett Family Band said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I hope you're all doing well.

Jana and Mario said...

Congratulations! She is precious!! Hope you recover quickly.

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Spencer and Shreann said...

What a beauty! Congratulations!

Cristina said...

Aww! I was trying to figure out tonight if she was here yet and look! She's perfect! Congrats!

T. Driaza said...

Awww congratulations! What a doll! Did you deliver at North Florida? How cool is it that one of your lil' girls will be able to say they were born where mommy served! GO GATORS! See you this summer!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! We miss you guys, Garth Lee thinks you live in Disney World and he can't wait to visit with his new baby brother!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Congrats lady! She looks so precious and you look amazing for just having a baby Maria!! Miss you guys.

Dave & Chels said...

I'm so glad she's here! She's beautiful, and I love the name. Hope you guys are enjoying Florida - we miss you too!!

Kel said...

Oh my....she is adorable. Thanks for the live video of her....so stinking cute! Congrats and good luck.

jamesrivergirl said...

Congratulations to all of you! She's beautiful! (And she's beautiful, and she's beautiful, and she's beautiful, too! John, you are a lucky man!)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Bob and I are so happy for you and John. What a beautiful baby girl. We send nothing but the best wishes from good ole' Helper, Utah!