CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anya... 4th of July


They both loved watching the parade and the weather was beautiful. Even though I am not a citizen I find myself very patriotic. I love this country and the many things that it has to offer.

The founding fathers were inspired in all that they did. It is truly amazing when you look at all that was done to form this independent country.

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

Hey guys! I have been thinking about you a lot lately!! How are you doing? Looks like you guys have been in Utah huh. Someday we'll meet up there. I would love to see ya again. The girls look so much bigger and cute as can be! Keep in touch-
-Red & Abby

Anonymous said...

Maria- It's been forever since I have see you or chatted with you. YOur kids are so cute........How are you? I found you from Ashleys blog. Take care