maria!!! i can't believe it! it has been a LONG time, hasn't it?!! look at your beautiful little family....your girls are gorgeous...i remember meeting nadia when she was just a newborn. amazing.
thank you so much for your thoughtful comment...we really do feel so grateful. its great to be in contact with you again.
out of curiousity, who is the friend that you ran into that knows steve?
Haha, I thought y'all were sitting on pottys, all in the same stall, (you were just in another country!??!) but then I clicked on the pic and saw what it really was!! Yall areso pretty!
2 comments:
maria!!! i can't believe it! it has been a LONG time, hasn't it?!! look at your beautiful little family....your girls are gorgeous...i remember meeting nadia when she was just a newborn. amazing.
thank you so much for your thoughtful comment...we really do feel so grateful. its great to be in contact with you again.
out of curiousity, who is the friend that you ran into that knows steve?
Haha, I thought y'all were sitting on pottys, all in the same stall, (you were just in another country!??!) but then I clicked on the pic and saw what it really was!! Yall areso pretty!
Post a Comment