CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Super Ballerina's


The girls went to a super hero party, These were their last minute costumes and they loved it. They were both superballerina's. It is amazing what some tape, paper and crayons can make.


They also had spatulas as wands, because if you don't know Super ballerina's have magic powers,.

5 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

how super duper cute is that?!?!?! They are adorable!!!

Chels said...

That is hilarious!!! I think I just figured out what I'm going to be for next Halloween.;) We could have a whole team of super ballerinas!

Josh and Aleesha said...

That is so cute. Tatum is in love with the idea because now even us girls can be superheros. We need to call you this week, Tatum went to a gymnastics meet and she wants to tell your girls all about it. That was the first thing she said to me when she got home last night, call Anya and Nadia. I decided to wait until the day call.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!

Spencer and Shreann said...

What cuties! They are getting so big (and beautiful). We miss you guys!