CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting Ready For Christmas







The Kids loved going out and getting the Christmas tree, and what was supposed to be a stressfree loving family outing was well lets just say the girls had fun.... I always remebered having fun when I was a child getting the tree decoated for Christmas, that was because the ornaments were my mother's...



Needless to say I have lost 2 ornaments and it is only the 5 of December, the girls have been so careful too. But I have faith in them and hopefully we will have something to hang on the tree next year.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Well, the girls anyway ;)
Maria, you look soo beautiful in that picture!! You're hubby is one lucky guy!

Unknown said...

Maria! I found your blog off of Becky's...hope you don't mind. I have to say I completely sympathize with you! We've lost many more ornaments than two...now that we've added a kitty, who loves to CLIMB the tree, to our mix! Hope you guys are doing great! We sure miss Lubbock! Karen Richardson

Josh and Aleesha said...

We got your card this weekend. You are on top of things. When does Anya have school? Tatum wants to call her and talk.

Spencer and Shreann said...

Maria- Your hair is getting so long! You should think about donating it someday whe you decide to cut it. :) We sure miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

Fun pics, and happy Christmas season!