CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Staying here in Lubbock

John has started working, working what is that? I guess we will find out. It is a change for John to not be in school and I am not looking forward to the busy hours, but the girls and I have got a pretty good schedule with lots of things planned throughout the day and I know that will keep us busy so that we are not pining for John. I am glad that we are staying here as I have a great support system. I recently got called to young womens which is going to be different yet I am looking forward to it and I am excited that John is going to be an anesthesiologist as the hours are going to be better and I love my girls. Today is a good day..

1 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! Congrats John! So nice to be done with school and finally working!! Best of luck as you get started!

I miss you guys. It was so fun to have you here for a visit.. I'm glad we made the most of it. Your girls are so FUN and adorable and it's fun to see you with them Ma. As I've told you before.. you are SO beautiful and you look so happy.

I am working on a blog so we can both keep in touch better! yeah.

And we had our embryo transfer last saturday!! CRAZY! so now we just wait for a couple of weeks to find out if it worked.. I am so nervous.. I'm dying! I want this to work so badly!

anyhoo.. wanted to say hi and give you an update.
H