- We are in Tacoma visiting John,s brother and his family and it has been a grand old time. We got to visit my mission president and he is doing great and we have had our fill of freash fish. I love the weather out here, the country side reminds me of home. The fresh air and the smeel of the ocean on the breeze. mmm, a touch of heaven. Well it is when all you smell is dust for the last four years. We have some cool photo's which will be posted when I get around to it.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Tacoma
Posted by chiara family at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you had a good trip! Wish we were there with you. Trust me, we have a fair share of wind and dust too. It seems to be particularly bad this spring. And my skin is so dry from the lack of humidity. Ugh! But we'll be in the Pacific Northwest again come August. Perhaps I can rehydrate then if I can last that long. Meanwhile, I'm excited to see pictures of your trip. Did you enjoy Pike Place Market and the ferry? And isn't Mt. Rainier incredible?
Post a Comment