It was Nadia's birthday yesterday and we had a ton of fun. John was able to spend the day with us and as it was a beautiful day, we spent the whole day outstide. We watched a moive as a family and played at the park and went out and ate cake and icecream. The fun thing about the moive was we were the only people in the theatre. Nadia loved her cake and was singing happy birthday to herself all day. Anya also loved Nadia's birthday as she got to eat cake and icecream, go to the movies and eat burgers.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Maria! I'm so happy you are blogging!! I have loved keeping current on Jamie's blog and now we'll be able to keep closer with you guys. It's tons of fun. Mine isn't nearly so interesting but it seems to make the miles between us seem like less. By the way, congratulations to your team for winning the championship. I wish I had even half the talent you have! Again, welcome aboard!
PS - I LOVE Colbie Caillat! Her music gets me through just about every day. Good song selection...
I din't even know you had a blog. Thanks for inviting us. Your girls are so pretty! Sad, that we've only seen Anya once, and never even met little Nadia! We're excited to see where you match, good luck surviving the next several days! We'll be thinking about you!
Post a Comment